Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Review: Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara!

New At The Drugstore!

Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara
I haven't tried a new mascara in what seems like forever! As soon as I saw this packaging I was sold haha. The Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara is about $8 at the drugstore and claims to lift the lashes while adding volume with a new plumping formula. Sounds pretty good right? Let's get into the review! :-)
Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara
So there's no doubt that the packaging is pretty cool! So different and eye catching which is what you need in the drugstore world. The wand is unique, lots of tiny bristles which are meant to provide the volume for your lashes.
Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara
Here's what my lashes look like with two coats! On the site it says not to let the mascara dry between coats so I applied it one after another. It clumped up my lashes a bit making me look like I had less. It did add length and I love how black it is! You have to take some time to wiggle through your lashes to avoid major clumping but they do look voluminous. I adore how it looks on my lower lashes and I'd wear it with more dramatic looks! It's a bit too clumpy for my liking for everyday but it's not a bad formula. It's a wet formula so maybe when it dries a little I might change my mind.We'll see! ;-)

Bottom line: If you like the spidery look this would be your match! It's definitely worth a try and it does amazing things for my bottom lashes! It holds your curl so well and it doesn't flake off like other mascaras. Thumbs up! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment