Saturday, July 9, 2016

Swatches: CoverGirl Katy Kat Matte Lipsticks!

NEW Lipstick Line!

CoverGirl Katy Kat Matte Lipsticks
Today I'll be reviewing one of my NEW favorite lipstick lines! Covergirl released a collaboration line with Katy Perry called the Katy Kat Matte Lipsticks and I'm so in love! I purchased them from Ulta during a BOGO sale which is how you should buy all your drugstore makeup btw ;-) CoverGirl claims that these are a demi-matte finish that's not flat or dry and I couldn't agree more!
CoverGirl Katy Kat Matte Lipsticks
There's 11 shades total, I purchased the four that stood out to me ( pretty good variety, huh!). The pigmentation is amazing! They stay in place and wear so well. I wore Cat Call to work and during my 8 hour shift it never felt dry. It's a thinner feeling formula too which I think contributes to the comfort level. They have a typical CoverGirl lippie scent, not the most pleasant but it doesn't linger.
CoverGirl Katy Kat Matte Lipsticks
 If these swatches don't convince you I don't know what will! haha
CoverGirl Katy Kat Matte Lipsticks
I wasn't too impressed with Maroon Meow because it wore a little patchy. A lip liner will quickly fix that issue so I'm not too mad about it. Cosmo Kitty is such a cool shade, specially for the drugstore! Cat Call is my favorite from the bunch, I just can't put it down. Sphynx is a beautiful nude, very flattering.
CoverGirl Katy Kat Matte Lipsticks

I really like this line! The formula is awesome... it's demi-matte (lets just satin!)  yet super comfortable! The packaging is also really cool, matte feeling too. Overall I definetely would say to give these a try! Hope these swatches were helpful! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment