Sunday, December 25, 2016

NEW From E.L.F Cosmetics! (Drugstore makeup look!)

Who Doesn't love NEW Makeup?

NEW From E.L.F Cosmetics

E.L.F Cosmetics has been releasing so many new products and I got my hands on a few! :-) Today I have three mini reviews showcasing the products you see above. Spoiler alert... I loved them all! I'm so impressed overall and can't wait to share my thoughts with you. Let's get started!

*Mad For Matte 2 Eyeshadow Palette- I loved the original Mad For Matte palette so I knew this one would me a must. This palette is a lot warmer than the first one and just as blendable! The colors build up nicely. I used the neutral brown and the orange in the crease with a tad of the brown in the outer corner. I might review it on a separate post because it deserves it, stay tuned for that! This palette is only $10!

*Shimmer Highlighting Powder in Sunset Glow-  Everyone raves about the baked highlighters but honestly they never worked out for me. I saw this new release, ordered it and now it's a permanent member of the highlight squad haha. It's buildable so you can wear it natural or more intense, specially when you wet your brush. It lasts a decent amount of time. My only complaint is that the more your build it up the more it emphasizes texture. Sunset Glow is a beautiful golden champagne color! I decided to wear it as my lid shade and my highlight for this look and I loved how it turned out! This product retails for $6.

*Velvet Matte Lipstick in Blushing Brown- This lipstick formula is so comfortable! It's matte but not drying what so ever. It's pretty long wearing too and the shade... amazing! I ordered a few more because I was so impressed and for $3 it was a no brainier.

I definitely recommend all three products! Make sure to give them a try, the highlighter and lipsticks come in multiple shades to suite most skin tones for such an affordable price! :-)

PS: Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment