Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Must Haves: Pixi + ItsJudyTime "ItsEyeTime" Palette! (Swatches + Looks!)

Perfect "Everyday" Colors!

Pixi + ItsJudyTime "ItsEyeTime" Palette
I've been a HUGE fan of Judy from ItsJudyTime for years so imagine how excited I was when this palette released! She had a palette with bh Cosmetics sometime ago but I skipped on it because of the color selection. When I saw her swatch this palette I could've sworn my heat skipped a beat, haha. These warmer shades are exactly what I gravitate towards so I ordered it immediately from the Pixi website... and I love it!

It's my first time trying Pixi shadows and I'm super impressed! The mattes blend so well and the metallics are nicely pigmented and vibrant. This palette retails for $24 which makes each shadow $2! That's a great deal for that large of a pan size! I love the packaging, simple but nice and sturdy. The names are so cute too! It does come with a detached mirror so you can decide where to stick it to but I decided to not use it. Lets get into the swatches:
Pixi + ItsJudyTime "ItsEyeTime" Palette
This palette has amazing transition colors! At first glance some may look similar but on the eyes they're different. They blend amazingly... can't stress that enough! I found it very easy to create both everyday looks and smokier looks like the ones below.
Pixi + ItsJudyTime "ItsEyeTime" Palette
If you love Judy and her family + warm shades are your jam this is a must have! I think the price point is great and the fact that you can walk into your local Target and get it is also amazing! The formula is beautiful and I appreciate how even though its a collab with a YouTuber it's not overpriced like other releases. Pick this up on your next Target run! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment