Monday, January 9, 2017

Review: Milani Strobelight Instant Glow Powder in Dayglow!

Time to Glow!

Milani Strobelight Instant Glow Powder in Dayglow
Back to back highlighter reviews! Check out my previous post for my thoughts on the NEW E.L.F Shimmer Highlighting Powders by clicking here! Today I'll be sharing my thoughts on the NEW Milani Strobelight Instant Glow Powder in Dayglow. I ordered mine from the Milani website for $10 and there's a total of four shades to choose from. I love Milani products so I definitely needed to get my hands on this one! I decided to only order one to give it a shot and here are my thoughts! :-)
Milani Strobelight Instant Glow Powder in Dayglow
First off... the packaging is gorgeous! From the gold accents to the wavy print... it looks high-end! It reminds me of the Make Up For Ever Pro Light Fusion Highlighter design.
Milani Strobelight Instant Glow Powder in Dayglow
On the left it's swatched dry and on the right it's swatched wet. The top is in natural lighting and the bottom is taken with flash. Dayglow is a beautiful champagne shade with a golden undertone. The texture is really smooth, no glitters or shimmers just a beautiful sheen!
To apply I prefer to spritz my fan brush with setting spray and apply it wet for a more foiled look. But you can also wear it dry for a natural glow to the skin. I love this shade on my skintone! I love it so much that I also wear it as an eyeshadow and inner corner highlight, haha.
Milani Strobelight Instant Glow Powder in Dayglow
Bottom line: I love this shade and how it wears! It stays put for an entire work day without fading too much. I really like how multipurpose it is and how beautiful it looks as a shadow. It's buildable and doesn't sit oddly on the skin. Also, since it doesn't contain glitter/shimmer it doesn't emphasize texture. You really look like you have a healthy glow... who doesn't want that? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment