Wednesday, March 22, 2017

OOTD: Hello Spring! (Featuring Justfab!)

Warmer Weather = :-)

Justfab
Spring is here! I'm so excited to start wearing less layers & bright colors! It's been pretty warm during the day and a little chilly at night so cut out booties are a must right now. I'm pretty obsessed with the "Kadence" style at the moment! They are so easy to throw on and go and they look amazing with anything. I love the Cognac color, perfect for spring and a nice change from all the black booties I own haha. The cut out detail is gorgeous and helps prevents your feet from getting sweaty. If comfort is what you're looking for these booties are the ones to get! :-)

What I Wore:
Top- Kohl's (can't find it online, on clearance in-store!)
Jeans- AE
Booties- Justfab

I love JustFab and can't begin to tell you how many awesome sales I've taken advantage of! The prices are great and the quality even better! 
If you're looking to join JustFab here's my referral link: http://www.justfab.com/invite/Reina207/ and if you have any questions about the site let me know!

Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for more OOTD's! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment