Thursday, August 13, 2015

Dupe Alert: Drugstore Dupe Of The Urban Decay Matte Revolution Lipstick in 1993!

Splurge or Save?

Drugstore Alternative For Urban Decay Matte Revolution Lipstick in 1993
Urban Decay recently released a whole new matte line within their Revolution Lipsticks and they are outstanding! Being the makeup lover that I am and bargain lover at that I decided to look through my lippies and I actually found a pretty close dupe to 1993! I'm so excited for this post because on the lips the two are super similar! $6 VS $22... you decide! ;-)
Drugstore Alternative For Urban Decay Matte Revolution Lipstick in 1993
Urban Decay Matte Revolution Lipstick in 1993 is such a cool color that I thought it would be difficult to dupe but Madeline's Color Sensational The Buffs Lipstick in Touchable Taupe is in the same color family! They both have that gray, cooler undertone which is trending right. The difference between the two is the finish. Touchable Taupe isn't a matte but with a bit of powder you can matte it out. Maybe you prefer a cream finish? Touchable Taupe is a great choice...Maybelline is the best at drugstore lipsticks! :-)
Let's get into swatches!
Drugstore Alternative For Urban Decay Matte Revolution Lipstick in 1993
1993 is on the top and Touchable Taupe on the bottom. Pretty close huh? This is what they look like on:
The Urban Decay formula is superb! For being a matte it feels amazing on the lips. I'll have a review on the lippies I own from that line soon, stay tuned! ;-) The Maybelline lipstick is creamy as well. I love that it's so accessible too!
Both of them are pretty darn amazing, hope this post helps if you've been looking for a dupe. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment