Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Must Haves: E.L.F Studio Contour Palette!

Amazing & Affordable!

E.L.F Studio Contour Palette
Right off the bat I want to let you know this palette is AH-MAY-ZING! :-) I've been testing it out and I'm truly impressed with this palette! The texture is really smooth and the pigmentation is awesome. The E.L.F Studio Contour Palette is available on their website and it's only $6... such a bargain!
E.L.F Studio Contour Palette
I love their studio line packaging, it's always so sleek and compact! They have several other palettes in this style which is pretty cool because you can customize them. Each pan or square pops out and you can switch it out with one of their blush, bronzer and foundation pans!
E.L.F Studio Contour Palette
Here's a closeup of what you get! The size of the pan is great and the color selection is perfect for light to medium skintones. Hopefully they release another one that's suitable for deeper skintones.
E.L.F Studio Contour Palette
Here are the the swatches! The powders are super silky and easy to blend. The contour shade is a really nice shade, not too grey nor too brown...very natural! The bronzer is a beautiful color and it's matte which I prefer for year round. The banana powder is my favorite powder from the palette! It's so smooth and opaque, definitely brightens and helps prevent your concealer from creasing. Finally we have the white powder which is great to clean up my contour. Here's a picture of me wearing the palette.
E.L.F Studio Contour Palette

Bottom line: I love this palette!! I own the Anastasia Beverly Hills and NYX contour palettes but I've been gravitating to this one more! The others are really good but there's tons of shades that I don't use. I find that this one has everything I need and that banana powder is so good! This is a gem for sure and the price is unbeatable. If you've been on the hunt for a contour palette this could be the on for you! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment