Sunday, August 30, 2015

Must Haves: Urban Decay Matte Revolution Lipsticks! (Matte 1993 & Matte Bittersweet!)

Best Matte Formula!

Urban Decay Matte Revolution Lipsticks
You guys know that my favorite matte lipsticks are the Maybelline Creamy Mattes...these may be just a little bit better! haha. The Urban Decay Matte Revolution Lipsticks are pretty much amazing! They retail for $22 ( I know... I know!) but they are totally worth it. The colors I chose are so unique to my collection and the formula is just superb. How so? Let's get into that! ;-)
Urban Decay Matte Revolution Lipsticks
The packaging is so cool like pretty much all Urban Decay products. They feel and look expensive which I can appreciate (treat yo self!).
Urban Decay Matte Revolution Lipsticks
I instantly picked 1993 because it looked so different, it's a medium brown with a hint of grey and I love it! I actually found a drugstore dupe for it, if you'd like to know more on that make sure to check out this post! :-)
Bittersweet was the other one that caught my attention. It's a gorgeous bright cooler purple, not too pink nor too dark... just right!
Urban Decay Matte Revolution Lipsticks
Here are some lip swatches! Similar to the Maybelline Creamy Mattes the formula is so smooth, pretty much glides on like butter. What makes this formula better is the color payoff. One time around the lips and you have full on color without being patchy whatsoever! I was so impressed by that and the best part is that they last a good 4-5 hours. They never leave my lips feeling dry, my lips actually feel really hydrated throughout the day. This is the most comfortable formula in the matte lippie world that I've tried!

I hope they release more colors in the future because I need a few more in my life haha. I'm really excited about this line and highly recommend them! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment