Monday, August 3, 2015

Review: Sephora Collection Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer!

Awesome Formula!

Sephora Collection Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer
If you're looking for lightweight concealer that still covers those pesky dark circles this will be you're new best friend! I've been testing this concealer for a while and I'm so happy to report that it's amazing! When I saw the words "Gel Serum" in the product name I was very curious to try it. It's so different in consistency from anything else I've tried. I can't stop using it! :-)
Sephora Collection Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer
I love and appreciate the doe foot applicator because it makes application so simple. There's tons of shades available, suitable for any skintone which is also a HUGE plus! It claims to have brightening properties which I definitely agree with! It's so lightweight that you wouldn't assume it would brighten but it does a fantastic job at making you look awake. It's so silky feeling and just blends without losing coverage. I'm so impressed with this concealer and it's only $14 which is great deal!
Sephora Collection Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer
Here's what it looks like on. I'm wearing the shade Madeleine (Medium) and it's a perfect match. You do need to set it with powder. If not I noticed that it does settle into fine lines. I used a yellow toned powder to set it and it stays put all day long

Bottom line: Give it a try! I've been running on no sleep between moving and work but this concealer makes me look awake and alive haha. The formula is lovely and just blends with ease. I love to use the E.L.F Flawless Concealer Brush to blend it, it's like they were meant to be! I highly recommend it! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment