Saturday, August 22, 2015

Dupe Alert: Drugstore Alternatives Of Urban Decay Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Blush in Rapture!

Another Look For Less!

Drugstore Alternatives Of Urban Decay Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Blush in Rapture
If you've been eyeing the Urban Decay Afterglow 8-Hour in Rapture but you don't wish to splurge look no further! I have a two drugstore dupes to share with you that will give you the same look for less! :-) I adore Rapture, it seems scary in the pan but on the skin it's everything. It pairs so well with most makeup looks and honestly I can't put it down. It does retail for $26 but I'm so excited about the dupes I discovered within my collection because they're affordable and spot on!
Drugstore Alternatives Of Urban Decay Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Blush in Rapture
So the dupes to rapture are most likely blushes you already own! The first blush is swatched on the top and it's the E.L.F Studio Blush in Berry Merry. Rapture and Berry Merry are in the same color family, the only difference is that Berry Merry has some shimmer while Rapture has more of a satiny glow. The shimmers aren't visible on the cheeks, they look so similar on! E.L.F studio blushes are only $3 so you can't beat it.

The second blush is the most similar in finish and it's swatched at the bottom. It's the Covergirl Cheekers Blush in True Plum and it's less than $5! They both leave a beautiful, angelic sheen on your cheeks! I love the formula of the Cheekers line, they're smooth and blend very nicely. Out of the two this is my favorite dupe.
Drugstore Alternatives Of Urban Decay Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Blush in Rapture
Here's what Rapture looks like on. The Urban Decay formula is so nice! It would take a sale for me to purchase more from the line because they can get expensive real quick haha. For this reason I love to search for possible dupes so I can enjoy the color without dishing out all my cash. I hope this post was helpful if you had your eye on Rapture, definetely check out these alternatives! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment