Sunday, May 29, 2016

Must Haves: Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer in Bronzer! (Swatches & Look!)

NEW Summer Must Have!

Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer in Bronzer
The NEW Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer has blown me away! I have a few foundations that are a little too light for me at the moment and this bronzer has been a life saver. I purchased mine at Walmart for about $14, kinda expensive for drugstore but totally worth it! There's two shades to choose from. I have the shade bronzer which is suppose to be the darker one but honestly it's not too deep, perfect for light to medium skin tones.
Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer in Bronzer
It comes in the cutest packaging! And... it smells like sunscreen... like the tropical kind! haha. I love the scent but if you're sensitive to smells just know that it doesn't linger.
Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer in Bronzer
It's such a smooth, creamy formula and I find that it's very buildable. It's matte and adds the perfect warmth to your skin that will leave people wondering if you just came back from vacation! ;-)
Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer in Bronzer
Here's a swatch! It might not look like much but trust me when I say it's everything! My only con with this product is the color range. This is the deepest shade in the line and you can see how light it is. Physicians Formula (if you ever read this haha) please expand your shade range! 

Here's what it looks like on. I applied it to the perimeters of my face, where the sun would naturally bronze me. I'm ultra pale right now and for being puertorican that is a big NO NO! This bronzer adds the right amount of color to my skin and it last all day. Can't complain!

Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer in Bronzer

The packaging is adorable, the color is perfect for me and the scent is lovely so this product is a must have! I wish the retail price was more affordable but keep your eyes peeled for coupons and sales if you're interested! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment