Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Make A Statement With Orange! (Featuring Kat Von D & Milani!)

Orange for Spring & Summer!

Make A Statement With Orange
If you know me you know how much I love orange, terracotta shades on my eyes! It's my obsession and what I find to be most flattering on me. Recently I thought to myself... let's experiment with that color but skip the eyes! Now that Summer is right around the corner I wanted to do minimal makeup with a POP of color! Normally the focus for me are my eyes but I wanted to switch it up a bit and I love how it came out!

What I used for the POP:
Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso-  oh mah gah! If you don't own this blush stop what you're doing and go get it! It's a beautiful luminous peach shade that can be built up to your liking. I tend to skip highlight when wearing this shade because it's already so glowy. It's about $9 at the drugstore so pretty affordable and accessible. 

Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in Chula- When I wear this color I get so many sweet compliments, makes my day! :-) It's a stunning rich burnt orange shade that lasts all day long! I rarely touch up when I wear this lipstick and even though it's matte it's very comfortable. I haven't found a color close to this one so it's worth the $21 to me!

Makeup is fun so don't be afraid to experiment. If it doesn't turn out remember that it wipes right off! Hope this inspires you to add some color to your life! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment