Friday, June 3, 2016

Swatches: NYX Cosmetics Butter Lipsticks! (New Shades!)

Swatch Fest!

NYX Cosmetics Butter Lipsticks
Today I'll be sharing swatches of some of the new NYX Butter Lipsticks shades! This lippie formula is one of my favorites and I appreciate the variety in color NYX offers! If you haven't tried this line you are missing out. It's such a creamy formula with awesome pigmentation. If you're over the liquid lipstick trend definetely give these a try because they are so comfortable! They retail for $6 at Ulta which is such a great price.
NYX Cosmetics Butter Lipsticks
Something to note about the formula is that since they are so creamy they tend to feather out your lip lines. Just make sure to line your lips beforehand to prevent that. I've seen brands come out with universal lip liners which is so convenient when you have some out of the ordinary lipstick colors haha. Let's get into the swatches!
NYX Cosmetics Butter Lipsticks
If I had to pick some stand out colors I would pick Vacation Spot, Ripe Berry & Heat Wave (which would be gorgeous for summer!). 

Have you tried any of the new shades? Which are your favorite? Leave me a comment down below! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment