Monday, June 27, 2016

Review: Jordana Made to Last Liquid Eyeshadows! (Swatches + Look!)

Liquid Metals!

Jordana Made to Last Liquid Eyeshadows
Metallic shadows are my ultimate favorites!! Anything that looks foiled on the eye I gravitate towards and will try without a doubt. Jordana Cosmetics recently released a NEW line called Made to Last Liquid Eyeshadows and the ones I've tried are everything! The formula is said to be a liquid shadow that melts on the lids with a crease proof and water resistant formula. They live up to their claims because the formula is amazing! They retail for $5 at most drugstores which is so affordable. I've tried two so lets get into the details.
Jordana Made to Last Liquid Eyeshadows
I purchased Immortal Metal which is a green shade and Not a Wink Pink which is a coppery rose gold. Right off the bat I noticed a little bit of this product will go a long way. The applicator collects a lot of product so you have to be careful not to use too much. Once you get it on your eyes it looks so good! It's ultra metallic and reflective and I love that! I tend to use my finger to make sure I apply it evenly and it stays put ALL DAY LONG!
Jordana Made to Last Liquid Eyeshadows
It does dry within a few minutes so you do have time to use other shadows to help blend any rough edges. But once it sets it sets. I wore Not a Wink Pink for a full work day and dinner after with the hubby and it didn't crease one bit. I was so impressed and couldn't wait to share my review with you guys!
Jordana Made to Last Liquid Eyeshadows
Here are the swatches! It may not look like much swatched but trust me when I say it looks stunning on the eyes!

Bottom line: I highly recommend this line! It's affordable and so longwearing which is what I need now that the summer time is upon us. If you love metallic shadows like I do definetely give these a try! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment