Thursday, June 30, 2016

Must Haves: Wet n Wild Megaglo Highlighting Powders! ( Precious Petals & Crown of My Canopy)

New at the Drugstore!

Wet n Wild Megaglo Highlighting Powders
Wet n Wild killed it when they released these NEW Megaglo Highlighting Powders! I was searching high and low for these and I couldn't find them anywhere. Luckily my friend found them and was nice enough to purchase them for me... you're awesome! I saw a post on instagram confirming that they will be back in stock by the end of July so what better time than to post my review? ;-)

These retail for $4 each ( best $4 you will ever spend btw!) and can be found at most drugstores. Both shades are super gorgeous! They have such a smooth formula that makes application easy breezy. It's also a buildable product so depending on your mood your can wear it very subtle or blinding haha.
Wet n Wild Megaglo Highlighting Powders
Precious Petals is the champagne shade and Crown of My Canopy is more of a rose-gold highlight. I actually use the rose-gold one as a blush topper because it's a little too dark to be a highlight on my skintone and I love it! Precious Petals is very similar to Becca's Opal which is awesome since Wet n Wild is a fraction of the price! 
Wet n Wild Megaglo Highlighting Powders
I've tested out both of these and as far as longevity goes they last pretty well! Another thing I love about these is how well they melt into your skin. The last thing you want is a streak of highlight that doesn't blend.
Wet n Wild Megaglo Highlighting Powders

Keep your eyes peeled for these when they become available again! They are worth every cent and if the packaging didn't say Wet n Wild they would easily pass as a higher end product! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment