Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Review: Lorac Pro Palette 3! (Swatches + Look!)

Third Time's a Charm!

Lorac Pro Palette 3
Lorac... we meet again! I owned the Lorac 1 and 2 palettes but I sold them because I wasn't convinced with the formulation of the shadows. Call me crazy but when the Lorac Pro Palette 3 released I thought "lets give it a try, third time's a charm right?" and I was right! I thought I would never own a Lorac palette after not being impressed by the first two but these colors work so well! Before I continue to rave about it let me quickly give you the basics: it's $44 and I ordered it from Ulta.com.
Lorac Pro Palette 3
It has a matte row and a shimmer/metallic row which is actually great when it comes down to creating a look. My issue with Lorac shadows is that they were so pigmented and powdery making them so hard to blend. Some of the colors would blend away and ain't nobody got time for that! I find that these shades are easier to blend and even though they're pigmented the colors are muted so it just works! I do have to build up some of the colors but I don't mind because I always end up loving the end look. These colors are perfect for looks you can put together in minutes! It's pretty much fool proof! Let's get into the swatches:
Lorac Pro Palette 3
I already have favorites that I can't stop using like the mustard one and also the burgundy. These shadows last and they don't crease which is awesome! I have two looks below to share with you. I did a more everyday look for work and I wore a more smokey look for date night with my hubby. Both looks were so easy to put together and I love the subtle look of the colors.
Lorac Pro Palette 3

Bottom line: I really enjoy this palette! As I type this review I'm so surprised because I haven't been a fan of past Lorac Palettes. This one is a keeper! I love the colors and although the formula is powdery I can still work with it. I don't tend to wear smokey looks but this palette inspired me with that burgundy shade and I love how it turned out! Nothing but great things to say about this one guys! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment