Saturday, July 30, 2016

Review: bh Cosmetics Wild & Alluring Baked Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette! (Swatches + Looks!)

All-in-One!

bh Cosmetics Wild & Alluring Baked Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette
bh Cosmetics released the Wild & Alluring Baked Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette and it is gorgeous! The palette screams summer and it's $9 right now! Apart from being baked the eye shadows are also marbleized which makes them look so cool on. It comes with a beautiful coral blush and a bronze highlight (more of a bronzer on my skin tone) which adds a beautiful sheen to your face. Overall this palette is pretty darn nice! Lest get into more details shall we? ;-)

bh Cosmetics Wild & Alluring Baked Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette
Here's the palette layout! I know I know, I have a broken shadow but no worries, I figured out how to press it back and it's good as new! 
bh Cosmetics Wild & Alluring Baked Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette
I swatched the colors over primer so you can see that the color payoff is really good. Since it's a baked palette you can wear the shadows wet or dry. On the looks below I used the colors wet and I was OBSESSED! I love metallic/foiled shadows and these were so easy to work with. Plus I didn't notice any creasing! I don't tend to wear shimmer shadows in my crease but I gave it a shot since I wanted to create a one palette look and I really liked it!
bh Cosmetics Wild & Alluring Baked Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette

Bottom line: This is a great summer palette! bh's baked shadow formula is really good, definetely a must try! I love the colors and the versatility of the palette. The price is unbeatable too! Two thumbs up from yours truly! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment