Saturday, July 23, 2016

One Brand Look: NYX Cosmetics!

Summer Look Using NYX!

One Brand Look: NYX Cosmetics

Today I'm sharing a look I created using all NYX products when it comes to my eyes, lips and cheeks! I'm sticking with my warm colored roots and wanted to share with you what I used because 1. NYX is so affordable! and 2. It's super accessible and who doesn't like that combo? ;-)

Starting with eyes:
I used the NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette in Warm Neutrals which is such a good palette! It retails for $18 and like me you can purchase it at Ulta or Ulta.com. The color selection is me in a palette and on days that I don't know what to do I pull this out and it never fails! I have a full review with swatches already on my blog, click here to check it out.

Now on to cheeks: 
I used the NYX Ombre Blush in Strictly Chic ever so slightly. It's beautiful! It starts off as a light peach and ombres into a warm peachy shade. I went light handed, trying no to overpower the eyes. This blush is $10 which is great because of how versatile the product is.

Lastly on my lips:
If you haven't noticed I'm absolutely obsessed with the NYX Butter Lipsticks! They are such a good, comfortable formula with awesome color payoff and only $6 my friend! I wore the shade Snack Shack which is brown mauve shade, perfect for everyday wear. It complimented my eyes so well!

I'm gathering some more products for another One Brand Look so stay tuned for that! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment