Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Review: City Color Cosmetics Be Matte Lipsticks in Queenii & Denise!

Super Long-wearing!

City Color Cosmetics Be Matte Lipsticks in Queenii & Denise
I recently hauled a few things from City Color Cosmetics including these lipsticks. They're matte, $4.99 and really good! They have tons of shades to choose from... 36 to be exact so you're bound to find a shade to love. The formulation is very different from most matte lipsticks and I'm very impressed! :-)
City Color Cosmetics Be Matte Lipsticks in Queenii & Denise
Funny story, without realizing it I picked some cool shade names. Queenii is the top swatch and during highschool my friends use to call me Queeny haha pretty close huh? Denise is the bottom swatch which happens to be my sister-in-law's name. I guess me and these lippies were meant to be! ;-)
City Color Cosmetics Be Matte Lipsticks in Queenii & Denise
I really love how the lipstick looks on, it looks even better after hours of wear. It lasts the entire day so if you're looking for a long-wear lipstick this is a great option! They do tug upon application, they don't glide across the lips. But once they meld into the lips they feel amazing and moisturizing for the rest of the day. Your lips don't stay tacky like with most lipsticks, these actually settle into your lips like a stain which contributes to the wear time! 

Bottom line: The formula is different but in a good way! I really enjoy it and appreciate how long they last. They're also really affordable so it's a win win. Make sure to check these out on citycolorcosmetics.com. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment