Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Review: E.L.F Studio Bronzer Palette!

New From E.L.F!

E.L.F Studio Bronzer Palette
E.L.F has released a ton of new things recently that I'm slowing trying but I had to post on a few things because they became instant loves. Their Contour Palette is amazing! Make sure to check out my post on that one by clicking here! :-) Today I'll be reviewing their Bronzer Palette which is another love of mine. It retails for $6 and you get four different bronzer shades in different finishes.
E.L.F Studio Bronzer Palette
Off the bat I'll say that I wished they came in a more diverse color selection. This palette is suitable for light-medium skintones but may not show up on skintones darker than that. With that said, for my skin color it works and I love the different finishes it includes! You can mix and match the colors to make it work year-round which I find to be genius! (plus it's $6?!)
E.L.F Studio Bronzer Palette
These bronzers are not the most pigmented but they are definitely buildable which is better so you can control how much color you want. The last thing you want is an intense streak of bronzer that you can't blend out! haha. I also appreciate the formula because it doesn't fade away. Let's get into swatches!
E.L.F Studio Bronzer Palette
I love how there's a mix of cool and warm and like I said before you can mix a little of this one with that one to create the perfect shade! On the skin the colors look natural, pretty much sun-kissed.

Bottom line: I really like this palette! I find it to be so convenient when traveling or when you need to personalize a shade to match. I love the fact that the palette is customizable with their blush and foundation palettes too. It's a great a value and a great product! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment