Wednesday, November 1, 2017

EOTD: Easy & Affordable Fall Eye Look Using E.L.F Cosmetics!

Drugstore Fall EOTD

Easy & Affordable Fall Eye Look Using E.L.F Cosmetics
Hey everyone! Today I have another Eye Of The Day (or EOTD for short) to share with you! :-) This one is also affordable and accessible because these palettes should be available at your local Target for $10 each. I used the ELF Cosmetics Mad For Matte 2 Palette and the ELF Cosmetics Sunset Prism Palette. They make the perfect pair because they're in the same color family and you have the best of both worlds when it comes to shadow finishes: an all matte palette and an all shimmer palette!
Easy & Affordable Fall Eye Look Using E.L.F Cosmetics
I went for an orange-brown as my transition and applied the second to last shade from the prism palette all over the lid for a beautiful pink touch. I then threw the matte plum in the crease and the shimmery champagne in the inner corner and Wah-La! ;-)

I love these palettes, definitely recommend getting them! Stay tuned for more posts coming soon and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment