Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Review: Too Faced Love Flush Long-Lasting 16 Hour Blush in Baby Love!

I Heart It!

Too Faced Love Flush Long-Lasting 16 Hour Blush in Baby Love
Too Faced gets me with their packaging every time! How cute is this blush?! They released six Love Flush Long-Lasting 16 Hour Blushes with the cutest names and colors. I decided to go with the most neutral one to test it out and I must say... this blush is lovely! It's priced at $26 which is equal to other higher end brands like Tarte and Urban Decay.
Too Faced Love Flush Long-Lasting 16 Hour Blush in Baby Love
Packaging is awesome! You get what you pay for with this blush. It's sturdy and a great size for traveling.
Too Faced Love Flush Long-Lasting 16 Hour Blush in Baby Love
It also comes with a tiny mirror. In a pinch it's great for touch ups!
Too Faced Love Flush Long-Lasting 16 Hour Blush in Baby Love
Here's a close up of Baby Love! It a beautiful pinky nude blush with the finest golden shimmers but they don't show up on the skin. It's pretty much a satin finish on, leaving a lovely glow on the cheeks! It's a great formula, a little bit powdery but not too bad. I prefer to use a denser brush to get better color payoff but it's buildable. I've been wearing it non stop lately because it pairs so well with everything! It does last an entire work day for me without fading which is awesome. 
Too Faced Love Flush Long-Lasting 16 Hour Blush in Baby Love
Here are the swatches, on the left is under natural light and with flash on the right :-)

Bottom line: I love this blush! The formula is great and the color is right up my alley! I love how cutesy it is, I mean a heart shaped blush... c'mon! Too Faced is such a great brand and I'm a fan of how their creativity reflects onto their products. Overall, it's A+! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment