Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Must Haves: E.L.F Studio Mad For Matte Eyeshadow Palette!

Matte Done Right!

E.L.F Studio Mad For Matte Eyeshadow Palette
E.L.F is simply amazing and this palette proves it once again! Matte is what's trending right now and I love how E.L.F quickly catches on and releases a lovely palette. This appeared on their website a few weeks ago and I already love it! It retails for only $10 which is a great value. These shadows are smooth and blendable... definetely a must have!
E.L.F Studio Mad For Matte Eyeshadow Palette
These are my kind of shades! It's a great mix of cool, neutral and warm tones. The shades lean more sultry... reminds me alot of the Too Faced Natural Matte Palette which is also perfection! Let's get into swatches shall we? :-)
E.L.F Studio Mad For Matte Eyeshadow Palette
Overall the shadows are buildable! I won't say they're the most pigmented in the market but definetely a formula you can work with. What I love the most is how blendable they are! It's hard to find matte shadows that aren't patchy (drugstore or highend) but E.L.F made it happen.
E.L.F Studio Mad For Matte Eyeshadow Palette
Here's a look I came up with! I used that gorgeous burnt orange shade in the middle blended into the taupe-purple towards the end for the crease. I also used the second to lightest shade all over the lid and a little bit of the deeper brown for some definition. I couldn't get over the fact that this palette was only $10!
I highly recommend it and if you're a bargain hunter like myself make sure to sign up for E.L.F's email alerts so you can catch it on sale for an even better deal! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment