Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Review: ColourPop Super Shock Highlighter in Avalon & Wisp!

Highlight For Days!

ColourPop Super Shock Highlighter in Avalon & Wisp
ColourPop is killing the makeup game! They are releasing product after product and my pockets are feeling it haha. But the great thing is that ColourPop is an affordable brand! They released an entire line of highlighters for only $8 each... not bad right?! I ordered two just to try them out and they are amazing! So if you've been eyeing them I'll tell you right now that they are worth it! :-)
ColourPop Super Shock Highlighter in Avalon & Wisp
I went with two unique colors, great summer options. On the left is Avalon which is a gorgeous bronze color. On the right is Wisp which is a pretty champagne color. This is the one I've been using the most!
ColourPop Super Shock Highlighter in Avalon & Wisp
The formula is so cool! When I compare them to the shadows these are silkier. There's no shimmer nor glitter, just pure metallic goodness which is awesome. A little goes a long way so these pots will last you forever! I find the best way to apply them is with my fingers. They last all day on their own and since it's a cream product your can top them with your favorite powder highlighter for extra shine! Let's get into swatches:
ColourPop Super Shock Highlighter in Avalon & Wisp
Avalon would be a beautiful bronze glow in the summer time! It looks intense but when blended out it gives your cheeks a gorgeous golden color. I would wear it alone, with no bronzer nor blush. Wisp is more for everyday, great universal shade that would look amazing on all skintones in my opinion. Wisp is my favorite from the two and it's a must have! Here's a pic of me wearing it. I loooove the sheen it gives my cheeks!
ColourPop Super Shock Highlighter in Avalon & Wisp

Bottom line: The formula is so good! I'm a fan of these highlighters and the price tag is unbeatable. There's so many colors to choose from so there's something for everyone. Overall, it's a hit in my book and I would recommend them! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment