Sunday, July 12, 2015

Review: Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipsticks in Beso & Aria!

Stays All Day!

Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipsticks in Beso & Aria
A few months back I purchased the Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipsticks in Beso and Aria and I can't wait to tell you guys about them! :-) At that time they were 50% off but they retail for $22 each. I've tried my fair share of liquid lipsticks but I've always been curious about these. If I'm not mistaken Stila was one of the first brands to release liquid lipsticks so I just had to try the OG!
Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipsticks in Beso & Aria
Let's start off with the basics shall we? The applicator absorbs so much product which can create a messy situation. The formula is so opaque and definitely stays put! Patience is needed to make sure your lips look defined because once it's on it won't go anywhere. I wore it to work on Cinco de Mayo and even after stuffing my face with some delicious Mexican food it was still on... which is impressive! My lips didn't feel dry at all after wearing it all day! Here are the swatches:
Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipsticks in Beso & Aria
I would recommend to wear a lip liner (even a clear one!) with them to help make your lines sharper. Aria is a beautiful magenta plummy shade, one I'll be busting out during the fall time. Beso is a gorgeous retro-ish red. It's a classic shade and I love a good matte red lip! 

Bottom line: This formula is the most long wearing I've tried in the liquid lipstick world thus far! I do feel like you can easily make a mistake upon application due to the wand gathering so much product. Any mistake is noticeable, you can definitely see them on my swatches above haha. I was swatching a ton of lippies that day so precision wasn't my priority :-P That's my only con. These are a go for me and can't wait to try out some of the new colors! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment