Thursday, October 6, 2016

OOTD: Warm Fall Day! (Featuring Justfab!)

Lovely Warm Day!

Justfab
Utah weather is crazy! It can be pretty chilly rainy day and within minutes it's a beautiful sunny day. For that reason booties are my transitioning shoe of choice because it's so easy to throw on, no matter the day or outfit! 
This day my husband and I took our dog to his training class which was so much fun. We visited my sister in law and her little fam and later that night we tried to go to a haunted corn maze but guess what? It was shut down due to rain!... Oh Utah!
We're planning to go this weekend so I'll be taking the same bag because it fits everything I need + it has a zipper which comes in handy when you're running away from Zombies! ;-)

What I wore:
Tank: H&M
Open front Cardigan: Forever 21
High Rise Jegging: AE
Bag: JustFab
Booties: JustFab

I love JustFab and can't begin to tell you how many awesome sales I've taken advantage of! The prices are great and the quality even better! 
If you're looking to join JustFab here's my referral link: http://www.justfab.com/invite/Reina207/ and if you have any questions about the site let me know!

Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for more OOTD's! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment