Friday, April 21, 2017

Review: Too Faced Peanut Butter and Honey Palette! (Swatches + Looks!)

Cutesy and Smells Amazing!

Too Faced Peanut Butter and Honey Palette
Too Faced always gets me with their packaging!! Please tell me I'm not alone, haha. I love their Peanut Butter and Jelly Palette... it's actually packed and ready to come with me on my trip to the Dominican Republic. I researched swatches of this palette before purchasing and the yellow-mustard shade called Honey Buns spoke to me! I'm a warm shadow lover but I didn't want a palette that was too similar to something I already own. Overall I feel like the looks I get and some of the shades are different enough to justify getting it! It retails for $36 and it's limited edition so if you want it go get it! :-)
Too Faced Peanut Butter and Honey Palette
I love their smaller tin palettes! They are so convenient when traveling and they get more creative with these. It goes without saying that the packaging is simply adorable!
Too Faced Peanut Butter and Honey Palette
There's nine shades total, Peanut Butter is in their Peanut Butter and Jelly but that's OK, I really love the shade. There's only one true metallic shade which is Going Nuts on the top right corner. The rest are matte or matte based with shimmers. I would've loved some more metallics shades, at least a lighter one for a lid shade.
Too Faced Peanut Butter and Honey Palette
Here are the swatches! They all feel super creamy and buttery! The formula is great and they blend so well.
Too Faced Peanut Butter and Honey Palette
Here is an all matte look I created using Peanut Butter and Honey Buns in the crease and Honey Brittle as my lid shade. I added another Too Faced product as my inner corner highlight that I should be reviewing soon so stay tuned! ;-) I love this look, it made my eyes look brighter and Honey Buns looks awesome in the crease!
Too Faced Peanut Butter and Honey Palette
Here's another look I created using Peanut Butter and Bee's Knees in the crease and Going Nuts as my lid shade for a more smokey look. Loved this look too! It was simple to create and the application was easy.

Bottom line: I'm really happy with this palette! It would've been a holy grail palette for me if it included one or two more metallic shades but other than that it's really good. If you love warm shades like I do but want something a little different this is a great option! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment