Thursday, January 11, 2018

EOTD: Easy Valentine's Day Eye Look Using Drugstore Products! (Wet n Wild & Maybelline!)

Simple Valentine's Day Look!

Easy Valentine's Day Eye Look Using Drugstore Products

Valentine's Day is almost here so I created some looks in preparation for the special day! Today I'm sharing a very simple Rose Gold and Burnt Red look using drugstore products. 

The palette I used is the Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow 10 Pan Palette in Rose in the air and it's only $4.99! It's a new item and a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette for a fraction of the cost. I love the mattes in this palette! For this look I decided to mix both of the bigger pans and buffed them into my crease. I then took the matte red/burgundy shade and deepened the outer v and also ran it underneath my lower lash-line with a pencil brush. 
Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow 10 Pan Palette in Rose in the air

I wanted a beautiful metallic shade for my lid and the Wet n Wild palette didn't have what I was looking for so instead I used the NEW Maybelline FaceStudio Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter in Molten Rose Gold! This shade is stunning! It's the perfect rose gold tone and I love how foiled it looks on the lid. I finished the look off with my favorite matte liquid liner and mascara and there you have it! Super simple right? :-)

You can create this look for under $15 which is pretty amazing! Stay tuned for more looks coming soon. Make sure to share and leave me comments with your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment