Saturday, January 20, 2018

EOTD: Romantic Eye Look- Huda Beauty Mauve Obsessions Palette!

Pretty & Romantic!

Huda Beauty Mauve Obsessions Palette
Hiiii! Thanks for stopping by today! :-) I purchased the Huda Beauty Mauve Obsessions Palette a while ago... and forgot. That's what happens when your a makeup addict, haha. I was feeling inspired to create a romantic mauve-y eye and this one was the perfect palette for the look!

I used the matte rose pink in my crease with the deeper reddish brown in the outer corner. I then went in with the metallic pink-purple shift shade all over my lid (love that color!). I took the metallic baby pink color next to it and applied it to my inner corners. Lastly, I used the matte cream shade as my brow bone highlight.
Huda Beauty Mauve Obsessions Palette
I'm so in love with how it came out. It's really simple but the colors look so beautiful together. I love how they make my brown eyes POP! Leave me your thoughts down below in the comments and tell me what palette will you be using for you Valentine's Day look.

No comments:

Post a Comment