Saturday, February 13, 2016

Must Haves: ColourPop x KathleenLights Lippie Stix in Aquarius & Taurus!

New Loves!

ColourPop x KathleenLights Lippie Stix in Aquarius & Taurus
I've come to the conclusion that anything that KathleenLights releases with ColourPop I need! :-) She speaks to me in terms of makeup! Plus how can you say no to ColourPop prices when these Lippie Stix are only $5 each? Obsessed!
Aquarius and Taurus were recently released and I quickly got my hands on them. The colors are simply stunning + I'm an Aquarius and my BFF is a Taurus so...pretty much meant to be! haha.
ColourPop x KathleenLights Lippie Stix in Aquarius & Taurus
Aquarius is a creme formula which is so comfy on the lips! This color is so easy to wear, such a dainty nude that I have nothing like. Taurus is definitely my favorite! It's a matte finish which ColourPop does matte so well! It's comfortable and super long wearing. This color is so cool! It's a yellow brown which looks scary at first glance but when I wear it I don't want to take it off! :-)
ColourPop x KathleenLights Lippie Stix in Aquarius & Taurus
Here are some lip swatches! Below is a look I wore when I went on a date with my Hubby! When you get a compliment from the husband you know that lippie is a keeper, haha.
ColourPop x KathleenLights Lippie Stix in Aquarius & Taurus

If you haven't tried ColourPop before I encourage you to do so! The prices are unbeatable and the fact that they collab with some of my favorite Youtubers is amazing. I'm loving these Lippie Stix and I can't wait to see who they will collab with next! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment