Monday, February 1, 2016

Must Haves: Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer!

New Favorite Foundation!

Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer
Milani blew me away with their new foundation! The Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer (Wooo, what a name! haha) is pretty much amazing! It retails for $9.99 which isn't bad for a foundation that comes with a pump. There's 14 shades on the Milani website and I ended up with 03 Light Beige. I've been wearing and testing it out for about 2 weeks now and here are my thoughts! :-)
Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer
The pump is a huge plus in my book! The consistency is on the thicker side in my opinion which concerned me at first because I thought it would be difficult to blend. But guys... it blends so effortlessly! I love to use my beauty blender with this foundation because it blends it into my skin so well. It's a beautiful satin-matte finish with amazing coverage. Just like the bottle states it's a medium to full coverage, definetely buildable. Milani also claims that the foundation is sweat-proof and water-resistant which I totally agree with! I was so impressed with the longevity and even more when I noticed I didn't get oily in my T-Zone which always happens!

As far as using it as a concealer I prefer not to. I like a lighter concealer compared to my foundation which is why it didn't work for me. But as a foundation it's hands down one of the best! Here's what the foundation looks like on:
Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer

Bottom line: I am so obsessed with this foundation! It's kinda like all the things I love about other foundations in one! I love how long it lasts and the coverage is outstanding without looking cakey. It's an oil free formula which is great because it doesn't feel heavy. If you spot it at your local drugstore I'd say go for it! Best $10 I've spent! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment