Sunday, January 31, 2016

Review: Covergirl Plumpify blastPro by Lashblast Mascara!

New From the Drugstore!

Covergirl Plumpify blastPro by Lashblast Mascara
I was in need of a new mascara and the Covergirl Plumpify Mascara caught me attention... I mean look at that massive wand! haha. I was so intrigued but it retails for $12 which made me think twice about it. I managed to catch it on sale for $8 and bit the bullet then. So far I've been loving it! I know it looks scary but just like the mascara claims it adds tons of volume and separation which I'm so into! :-)
Covergirl Plumpify blastPro by Lashblast Mascara
Here is the packaging, my favorite color combo so I'd say it's meant to be! ;-) The wand is so big and had a spikey top which is what scared me... I honestly thought it would poke my eye out. I'm glad to report that the size was just fine! Application was so easy and that spikey top was awesome for coating my bottom lashes. The formula layers so well too so you can definitely control the volume! It doesn't clump on me and it holds my curl all day. I like to pair it with the Maybelline Pushup Drama Mascara because I love how black that one is. I find this one not to be as deep as I like so the two together is perfection!

Here's what one coat of the Covergirl Plumpify Mascara looks like:
Covergirl Plumpify blastPro by Lashblast Mascara

Bottom line: I love this mascara! I've always stuck with Maybelline when it comes to drugstore mascara but this Covergirl one is amazing! I wish it was it was a deeper black, I do have very black... maybe there's a deeper one? IDK, but what I do know is that I highly recommend this mascara! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment