Thursday, January 21, 2016

Review: Wet n Wild 1 Step Wonder Gel Nail Polish! (Stay Classy & Under My Plum!)

New From Wet n Wild!

Wet n Wild 1 Step Wonder Gel Nail Polish
Before my love for makeup I had a hardcore obsession for nail polish! My husband thought I was crazy at first but then got so use to it that he made me a nail polish rack (haha so cute huh?) I'm not so into it nowadays but I saw this NEW display from Wet n Wild and I just had to try it! I haven't been active in the "gel game" but I do know that they are meant to last longer while looking like a new shiny penny. I picked out two colors and I've tried both so here are my thoughts! :-)
Wet n Wild 1 Step Wonder Gel Nail Polish
The packaging is so darn cute! It caught my eye immediately, looks so fancy, a lot more than just $5 each. The wand is about a medium size, great for getting an even application. I first wore Stay Classy which is a mauve nude color, so gorgeous btw! It went on fully opaque in one coat but I tend to put on two coats with any nail polish...just a habit haha. It dried decently fast, within 1 minute. I didn't use a base coat or top coat and my nails looked amazing! I was so impressed with the shine, even after 3-4 days they were super shiny! 
I didn't notice chipping until day 6 and I kept it on for about 10 days. It was easy to remove, I used normal nail polish remover and at this point some just peeled off. Normal nail polish last no more than 4 days on me so I was very impressed but the longevity! Overall, these are a hit for me! :-)

I want more colors! I've fallen in love with this formula because there's no fuss with it. It dries quickly and lasts very well so that's all I need in a nail polish! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment