Sunday, January 10, 2016

Review: L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Contour & Highlight Palette in Light!

NEW Contour Palette!

L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Contour & Highlight Palette in Light
Contour has landed at the drugstore, aside from NYX of course! ;-) I found the L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Contour & Highlight Palette at my local Walgreens and guys... it was pricey! It was within the $12-$15 range which is crazy for a powder duo and a brush that I will never use. I gave it a shot anyway and here are my thoughts! :-)

I have the shade light and I was super impressed by the contour shade! It adds the perfect shadow to the hollow of my cheeks, very blendable! Now... the highlight shade not so much. It's not a brightening shade on my skintone so I can't really use it to set my concealer. It's not a shimmery powder neither so I can't really highlight with it. On the back of the palette there's a diagram showing you where to place it (forehead, nose, chin and cheeks) but it honestly did nothing for me.
L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Contour & Highlight Palette in Light
Here are the swatches! The palette comes with a brush shown above that is awful. It's meant to help you highlight and contour at the same time but it just doesn't work for me. 

Bottom line: Almost $15 and I only like one side of it? It's not worth it. I like the contour powder but I have other palettes I prefer over this one. I think they could've left out the brush and just added something else, a banana powder or even an actual highlight. This is a pass for me my friends! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment