Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Review: bh Cosmetics Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette!

Affordable & Amazing!

bh Cosmetics Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette
bh Cosmetics has the best collaborations! From ItsJudyTime to Missy Lynn and now Carli Bybel! I love the creative process that goes into someone personalizing a palette or lipstick + it being super affordable for the everyday consumer is pretty cool too! I've watched Carli Bybel for a while now and I remember her using bh Cosmetics products from the get go so it's awesome to see her release her own palette. I was iffy at first, I thought it would be another neutral palette but after giving it a try I truly love it!
It retails for $20 but bh Cosmetics has many incredible sales so I managed to get it for only $12.50! Think about it: $12.50 for 14 shadows and 4 highlighters? That's a steal!
bh Cosmetics Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette
The shadows are very nicely pigmented and what I love the most is how easily they blend out. The quality is pretty great and I find the color selection to be suitable for anyone. The only thing I would change is the darker brown color. It takes a lot of building up to smoke out a look. Other than that the palette is fab! I personally use all the pans as shadows including the "highlighters". The first one will work as a highlight for sure but the other three are too deep for my skintone. Here are the swatches:
bh Cosmetics Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette
Here's a look I came up with using the first highlighter on the lid and both purple-mauve tones in the crease!
bh Cosmetics Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette
PS: It's a good day when your husband compliments your makeup, specially your eye look! :-) haha.
bh Cosmetics Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette

Bottom line: This is a great palette and an even better value! The colors mesh so well together and I love how easy to blend they are. There's so many palettes that I've tried where colors just blend away these shadows stay vibrant and over primer the look will stay put all day. I'm happy that I have it and I highly recommend it! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment