Monday, December 28, 2015

Review: Pur Cosmetics Eye Polish in Satin & Silk!

New & Different!

Pur Minerals Eye Polish in Satin & Silk
I applaud Pur Minerals for releasing such a cool product! Today I'll be sharing my thoughts on the Pur Minerals Eye Polishes in Satin and Silk. They are $26 each but I managed to catch them on a great sale but they are worth every penny! :-)
There's a few shades to choose from, I decided to stay on the neutral side. For $26 you get the eye polish and also a silicone applicator which is very handy with these. Normally I throw away the applicators but this one is needed! These are meant to be worn alone or under shadows but honestly they are gorgeous as a stand alone product because they are so metallic! Lets get into the shades!

Pur Minerals Eye Polish in Satin & Silk
The eye polish comes in the cutest jar ever with a mesh that controls the eyeshadow. You only need the tiniest bit to cover your lids because it's very pigmented. The applicator is key to make sure you apply it evenly. These dry rather fast which I appreciate because once it dries it doesn't move. Pur Minerals claims that it's a crease proof product and I completely agree!
Pur Minerals Eye Polish in Satin & Silk

Pur Minerals Eye Polish in Satin & Silk

I wore Satin all over the lid and used one of my matte palettes in the crease and BOOM in less than 5 minutes I had an eye look! The color is so metallic and the sheen is incredible! Here's what it looks like on! :-)
Pur Minerals Eye Polish in Satin & Silk

Pur Minerals Eye Polish in Satin & Silk

Bottom line: This is such a cool, innovative product! From the packaging to the applicator, everything works and the outcome is amazing! It's worth the price for me but since you can find these at Ulta you can wait for one of those 20% off coupons to get a better deal! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment