Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Dupe Alert: Affordable Alternative to Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Opal!

More Options For Less!

Affordable Alternative to Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Opal
Today I have another dupe to share with you! Pardon my lack of posts recently, with the holidays and... life happening I've been short on time but hopefully these Dupe Alerts can make up for that! ;-) I'm very excited about this dupe because you can't detect a difference between the two products. Highlight makes the world of difference when your makeup is looking a little dull and Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Opal has been everyone's favorite highlight for the job. I have a little baby size that I've been loving! The full size retails for $38 but the alternative that I found is only $8 currently!
Affordable Alternative to Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Opal
I love me some bh Cosmetics! They have amazing products at even more amazing prices. The Wild & Radiant- Baked Illuminating & Bronzing Palette is a great example of that. You get four universally flattering shades for only $8! You can use these wet or dry and I even love to use them as shadows. The one I wanna focus on today is the one on the top right. It's a gorgeous champagne shade, so silky and so smooth! Becca Opal feels more buttery but on the face the difference is undetectable.
Affordable Alternative to Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Opal
Here they are swatched next to each other. They last so well and look stunning on the face! With the palette you get so many choices, you can even concoct you're own perfect highlight shade if Opal isn't for you. This is such a great deal all around, I highly recommend it! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment