Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Dupe Alert: Drugstore Alternative Of Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Exorcism!

Vampy For Less!

Drugstore Alternative Of Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Exorcism
Liquid lipsticks are pretty much ruling the world! I thought by now some new, innovative lip product would've taken over but every where I look a new liquid lipstick formula is being released. I personally love liquid lipsticks because they are so convenient... but I'm starting to miss the slip of a gloss haha. Anywho! Today's post is about a dupe I came across a few days ago. One of my great friends was over and so happened to try on the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Exorcism and she fell in love! I know $20 for a lipstick seems crazy for most people so I decided to look through my collection and I found a color that's very similar!
Drugstore Alternative Of Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Exorcism
Milani released their version of liquid lipsticks called Amore Matte Lip Creams which have been raved about a lot in the makeup world. I personally think it's a good formula for $9! I own two colors, a nude pink and this stunning burgundy shade. In all honesty the lipstick applied extremely patchy, it took about 3-4 layers to make it look like it does above. It's still not as even as I would like but the color itself is so similar to Exorcism! BTW: excuse the application on the right... the struggle is real when swatching one liquid lipstick after another haha.

Kat Von D liquid lipsticks are so long wearing and not drying which is why I would pay a little more to be worry free. The Milani formula lasts a good 5 hours but on my lips it begins to crumble and wears off from the inside out.

Two price points for similar colors, it's up to you which one to get! Milani is an amazing drugstore brand so definitely check out the liquid lipsticks and their other awesome products! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment