Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Review: Avon Ultra Color Indulgence Lip Colors!

Super Moisturizing!

Avon Ultra Color Indulgence Lip Colors
The Ultra Color Indulgence Lip Colors are my favorite thing I've tried from Avon thus far! You can put this lippie in higher end packaging and never tell a difference.... it's that good! :-D
Let's get into some basics: they are $9 each but Avon has many sales, I purchased them when they were less than $5. It's free of heavy waxes which I love because it just glides and stays on in the most comfortable way. There's 12 shades to choose from and I hope they add more in the future. Today I have three to share with you so let's get into that!
Avon Ultra Color Indulgence Lip Colors
I noticed that Chocolate Rose wasn't as opaque as the rest, maybe because it is a deeper color. Honey Flower is such a stunning shade! It's the perfect peachy nude for my skintone and I love that it looks good with any look. The formula is so creamy yet lightweight and moisturizing. This is an upgrade to chapstick; keeps your lips feeling and looking good haha.
Avon Ultra Color Indulgence Lip Colors

Bottom line: This formula is outstanding! If you love glossy lips in a world full of mattes this is a great option. It's a easy throw in your purse and go type of lippie and I'm obsessed! I need more colors!... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment