Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Review: Palladio Crushed Metallic Shadows! (Swatches + Look!)

Awesome Formula!

Palladio Crushed Metallic Shadows
Hey guys! It's been a whiiiiiiile since my last post! No excuses, just life happened haha but I'm back. Lots of new drugstore releases are catching my eye so stay tuned for some future reviews and looks. Today I have four of the Palladio Crushed Metallic Shadows to share with you and just a heads up... they are fabulous! :-)
I haven't tried any Palladio products before but I'm definetely missing out because these are knockouts! I'm all about an ultra metallic shadow and this Crushed line is just that. I purchased mine at Sally's Beauty for a great deal, originally they are $6 each.
Palladio Crushed Metallic Shadows
These are pressed pigments that leave a gorgeous foiled look on the eye. They are so smooth which is what impressed me the most because using them was so simple. I start off by using a brush to lay the color down where I want it and then I use my finger to build the color up to get the full intensity. The color stays put all day without creasing which is another plus! Below is a look that I created using Meteor all over the lid. I love the outcome and how easy they are to work with!
Palladio Crushed Metallic Shadows

Bottom line: I love this line! I'm super impressed by the formula and if these aren't your colors there's more to choose from. The price is great and I love that they are accessible. I've been wearing these nonstop and pairing them with my all matte palettes. Definetely give them a try! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment