Monday, April 18, 2016

Review: CoverGirl RosesTruNaked Shadow Palette! (Swatches & Look!)

NEW Formula!

CoverGirl Roses TruNaked Shadow Palette
The Drugstore has been killing it lately! Tons of new items are being released, including the CoverGirl TruNaked line! I haven't had much luck when it comes to drugstore palettes. The L'Oreal ones were good but I must say... this new line is way more impressive! I do own all three palettes but today I'll be reviewing the CoverGirl Roses TruNaked Shadow Palette!
CoverGirl Roses TruNaked Shadow Palette
The color scheme is so pretty! CoverGirl stepped it out of the box with this one, I just love the tones! I've tried CoverGirl shadows before, older trios and quads but I was never fond of the pigmentation and texture. The formula of these shadows is totally on the other side of the spectrum. They are smooth, pigmented, buttery... just amazing. I appreciate the range of finishes too! The mattes happen to be my favorites from this palette because they blend so easily!
CoverGirl Roses TruNaked Shadow Palette
Here are the swatches! The shadows are slightly powdery but not too bad. Here's a simple and quick look I created. The rose-coppery gold shade is stunning! I love wearing that shade all over the lid... I would recommend to get the palette for that shade alone haha.
CoverGirl Roses TruNaked Shadow Palette
The palette is priced at $12 at your local drugstores and Ulta. I think it's a reasonable price but don't forget to use the $3.50 off $10 coupon at Ulta to get a better deal! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment