Thursday, April 21, 2016

Review: Jordana Sweet Cream Matte Liquid Lip Colors! (+ Swatches!)

Spring/Summer Shades!

Jordana Sweet Creams Matte Liquid Lip Colors
Brights = Spring & Summer right? RIGHT! Today I have a colorful review for you and it's all about the NEW Jordana Sweet Creams Matte Liquid Lip Colors! Jordana claims that these are a liquid to velvet formula that keeps the lips feeling comfortable and never dry. Big claims... lets get into the details! :-)

They retail for $4.99 which makes them the most affordable liquid lipsticks in my collection! You can find them at Walgreens, Kmart or if you're an online shopper like myself you can order directly from the Jordana website.There's 12 shades available on the site and all the shades look beautiful! I wanted some bright colors in my life, specially in the liquid form and these have proven to be great.
Jordana Sweet Creams Matte Liquid Lip Colors
The applicator is comfortable and helps with precision. They smell amazing, like vanilla frosting! It doesn't linger but it will leave you craving a cupcake haha. The formula reminds me of the Milani Amore Matte Lip Cremes... but better. They are sister companies which means they release very similar products but I've had better luck with the Jordana formula. They are very longwearing which is my biggest pro! I wore one on 6 hour road trip and it looked amazing till the very end!
Jordana Sweet Creams Matte Liquid Lip Colors
Here are the shades I have! Some brights and some nudes, overall super pretty shades! I will say they aren't consistent across the board. Raspberry Tart and Tiramisu went on nicely and opaque in one layer. Mixed Berry Souffle and Mango Sorbet were a little patchy but another layer did the trick. Creme Brulee was the patchiest but it's the lightest shade. They all layer beautifully in my opinion so I don't mind having to build them up. The dry down in seconds and then they stay put all day! :-)
Jordana Sweet Creams Matte Liquid Lip Colors

I'm a fan of this formula! They are comfortable and stay put which is what I look for in liquid lipsticks. The packaging is simplistic which is fine by me because the cost will stay low. You can't beat $4.99 and the color selection! Definetely give these a try and if you have let me know your thoughts down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment