Monday, August 29, 2016

OOTD: Transitioning into Fall! (Featuring JustFab!)

Fall, I'm ready!

JustFab

My favorite time of year is quickly approaching and I couldn't be more excited! Don't get me wrong, I can appreciate the warm weather but there's nothing like the fall breeze!

Today's outfit of the day was inspired by the transition of summer to fall. It's still pretty warm in Utah but this day I was in Park City which is cooler so the cardigan was perfect!

What I wore:
Cardigan- H&M
Black Bodysuit- Forever 21, click here for something similar 
Shorts- Kohl's
Combat Boots- JustFab

These boots were so comfy! I love the pattern when you fold them down and the exposed zipper on the back. They are so versatile and a staple for the upcoming fall/winter.

I love JustFab and can't begin to tell you how many awesome sales I've taken advantage of! The prices are great and the quality even better! 
If you're looking to join JustFab here's my referral link: http://www.justfab.com/invite/Reina207/ and if you have any questions about the site let me know!

Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for more OOTD's! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment