Wednesday, September 7, 2016

One Brand Look: E.L.F Cosmetics!

Affordable & Easy!

E.L.F Cosmetics


Today I have an exciting and affordable look to share with you! I used all E.L.F Cosmetics and truly loved how the look came out. All of these products are super accessible whether it be at your local Target or Walmart and the ELF Website. Here are some mini reviews of the products that I used:

Eyes:
Mad For Matte Eyeshadow Palette ($10) - This is by far one of my favorite matte eyeshadow palettes! The formula is amazing, the shadows just blend so easily! I love the color range and it kinda reminds me of the Too Faced Natural Matte Palette. Click here for a full review and swatches!

Studio Long-Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow in Soiree ($3)- This is what I used all over my lids and I love it! It's a whipped eyeshadow with beautiful shimmers that takes any look to the next level. It wore super well without creasing so I'm very impressed!

Lips:
Day to Night Lipstick Duo in Need it Nudes ($5)-  This lipstick duo is simply amazing! I love the concept of having two complimentary shades together and they feel so good on. I mixed both of the shades to get the color your see above. The packaging is really neat too, super convenient!

Face:
Beautifully Bare Foundation Serum in Light/Medium ($8)- I really like this foundation for days when I just want to even out my skintone and head out the door. It's very lightweight and feels really nice on the skin but if you're looking for some coverage this alone wont do the the trick. Click here for a full review on this product! 

Beautifully Bare Finishing Powder in Light/Medium ($6)- This in combination with the Serum Foundation is a match made in heaven. I appreciated that this kept me matte throughout the day and it added a bit of coverage too. I don't suffer from textured skin or breakouts which is why I enjoy the Beautifully Bare products. The silver packaging is really cute too!

Matte Blush Duo in Rosy Flush ($4)- Yay for matte blushes!! They're my favorite because if I want shimmer I can add on some of my favorite highlight haha. This duo was very powdery but once on the skin the colors looked very natural and pretty!

Baked Highlighter in Blush Gems ($4)-  I was so disappointed with this product. I'm not sure if I just got a bad one but it had no color payoff whatsoever. I've seen ReadySetGlamour rave about this product (and it looks stunning on her!) but I just couldn't make it work. I tried it dry and wet but it was literally invisible on my skin.

E.L.F Cosmetics
Here's an overall look of my makeup! I love how it came out and the price point of these items is incredible.
E.L.F Cosmetics


Hope these mini reviews were helpful! If you have any questions leave me a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment