Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Review: NEW Tarte Blush in Sensual & Exposed Highlighter!

NEW from Tarte!

Tarte Blush in Sensual & Exposed Highlighter!
I'm finally getting a chance to review these two products today! (Wohoo!) I've had them since June guys... June. Let's get into the basics and then I'll tell you my thoughts right after.

The Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush in Sensual is part of their Naughty Nudes collection which is a total of four matte nude shades (sooooo pretty btw!). It retails for $28 and it's described as a golden nude which I totally agree with. Just like their other Amazonian Clay blushes this one lasts all day long! It's very blendable and buildable which I completely appreciate and why I love the Tarte blushes so much!
Tarte Blush in Sensual & Exposed Highlighter!
The Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Highlighter in Exposed retails for $28 as well and it's their first highlighter in single form. It's a beautiful golden champagne glow with a creamy texture but... it didn't last on my skin! :-( After about hour 3 I didn't see it at all on my skin plus the highlighter itself doesn't go on as intense as a Becca highlight, it's more on the natural side.
Tarte Blush in Sensual & Exposed Highlighter!
Here are the swatches! The blush has quickly become a go to for days when I don't know which one to wear. It never competes with the rest of my makeup look and it's the perfect color for everyday. The highlighter swatch is lovely! I really love the color, just wished it was formulated a bit better.

Bottom line: I'd say yes to the blush and pass on the highlight if you're looking for something super blinding. If you're highlight preference is on the more natural side than this one would be perfect for you. If you own any of these items leave me your thoughts on them below! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment