Friday, September 23, 2016

OOTD: Casual With Some Edge! (Featuring JustFab!)

Feeling Grey!

JustFab

After taking Omega (my super lovable dog!) to his first training class my husband and I decided to go to a Chinese restaurant we really love! Date night was fun, super casual so these sneakers were perfect! I wanted to add a little something more to the outfit so I opted for the quilted purse and loved it! It's spacious enough to carry everything I need without being too big to get in my way. Plus the sneakers have some quilting too! #attentiontodetail ;-)

What I wore:
T Shirt- Kohl's
Leggings- Kohl's (something similar)
Sweatshirt Jacket- H&M
Sneakers-  JustFab
Bag- JustFab

I love JustFab and can't begin to tell you how many awesome sales I've taken advantage of! The prices are great and the quality even better! 
If you're looking to join JustFab here's my referral link: http://www.justfab.com/invite/Reina207/ and if you have any questions about the site let me know!

Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for more OOTD's! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment