Thursday, September 29, 2016

Dupe Alert: Urban Decay Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer VS ULTA Full Coverage Concealer!

Super Similar!

Urban Decay Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer VS ULTA Full Coverage Concealer

The Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer (wow, what a name!) is one of my favorite concealers, definetely top 3 status! But... that $28 price tag not so much. I came across the ULTA Full Coverage Concealer and instantly noticed some similarities, for example: I own both in the same shade name, Light Warm. That got me thinking... could this be a dupe? Let's get into that! :-)

Price:
Urban Decay is $28 for 0.16 fl oz and ULTA is $9 for 0.08 fl oz. So two of the Ulta concealers would still be less than one Urban Decay.

Shade Range:
Urban Decay has 11 shades to choose from and ULTA has eight shades. They both divide their shades in cool and warm (UD also has neutral) to make picking out a shade more fitting and easier. Even though ULTA has less colors I feel like both cater to different skintones which is awesome!

Finish and coverage:
Urban Decay is a demi-matte finish with very full coverage and ULTA is a matte finish with full coverage. I always set my concealer so once I do that I feel like the finish is the same.

Applicator:
They both have a flat double sided applicator that gets the job done.

Formula:
Urban Decay is a silky smooth formula that blends into the skin beautifully! It has the best coverage and a little product goes a long way. It never creases and settle into fine lines and the lasting power is awesome, up to 8 hours for me. Just like the name says it feels weightless!

Ulta is just a hair thicker in formula and also blends amazingly! It's waterproof which I found to be true after wearing it in the pool in the summertime. It has really great ingredients (aloe vera, chamomile green tea and tea tree oil) that help reduce redness so this concealer would be great for blemishes. It also last really well, about 6 hours.

Bottom line: On the face you wouldn't be able to tell a difference between these two concealers! They are both full coverage and last nearly an entire workday. The best part about ULTA is that they have tons of sales on their ULTA Collection products plus you can always use that $3.50 off $10 or $15 coupon to save even more. Even though I love my Urban Decay one I will probably be repurchasing the Ulta to save me some money! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment