Wednesday, December 14, 2016

My Drugstore Brow Routine! (Updated!)

Affordable and Amazing!

Drugstore Brow Routine
I'm back with a new post! :-) Today I'm very excited to share with you My Drugstore Brow Routine! I use a total of two products that can be found at Ulta and I love them. Together they add up to a whopping $12 and they both will last you a while. Let's get into the first product shall we?

*L'Oreal Brow Stylist Definer in Dark Brunette-  I've tried a few different brow products (waxes, powders, pencils,etc) and this pencil is the simplest of the bunch! It's retractable and comes with a spoolie which is a must. The pencil is ultra fine which is perfect to mimic brow hairs! Your brows end up looking full and defined but not sharpied on, haha. 

After I shape and fill in my brows I move on to the next product which is the:

*Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara in Browny Brows- This product is amazing! It has tiny fibers that cling to your brow hairs to make them look fuller while setting them into place. I have so many backups because I don't want to run out... ever! For three dollars you can't beat it.

These are the products I've been using to keep my brows looking decent! ;-) If you have any questions or products you'd like to recommend leave me a comment down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment