Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Review: Marc Jacobs Beauty- Le Marc Liquid Lip Crème in Truth or Bare!

#LeMarc Liquid Lip Crème

Le Marc Liquid Lip Crème

Marc Jacobs is a brand I haven't tried much because it's pretty expensive. I own one of their Le Marc Lip Crème in Willful and I love it! Influenster chose me for their complimentary Marc Jacobs Le Marc Liquid Liquid Lip Crème Vox Box and I was so excited since the lipstick I tried was so nicely formulated! I received the color Truth Or Bare which is such a gorgeous dusty pink shade. To my surprise I also received the Marc Jacobs Beauty Poutliner Longwear Lip Pencil in Primrose which I wore under Truth or Bare. They were a match made in makeup heaven!

Let's get into some basic info before we start the review. The Le Marc Liquid Liquid Lip Crèmes retail for $28 and there's a total of 6 shades, all pretty neutral. They claim to be hydrating, longwearing and full coverage. I would definetely agree with all three claims. The formula looks and feels amazing! It's a creamy lacquer formula with amazing coverage that lasts so well! I wore it for about 5 hours and it didnt budge at all. It feels so moisturizing which is so refreshing after wearing matte lips for a while. It has a satin finish which in my opinion made my lips look fuller!

I would recommend to try one of these! It's pricey but you can put it on your loves list and wait for the next Sephora sale. The packaging feels luxurious and the formula is amazing so it might be worth a splurge! ;-)

Thanks +Influenster and +Marc Jacobs for sending me these products free for review! #LeMarc Liquid Lip Crème #Contest

No comments:

Post a Comment